Home / Articles posted by petbugs
I'm not a hippie or on welfare. I don't live in Kits, wear Birkenstocks or own an umbrella. I've never been to the Capilano Suspension Bridge, but I'm sure it's very nice. I have a mayor, not a crack addict. I drink pale ale, not Blue. And I call it a cabin, not a cottage. I can proudly say my team's been to the Stanley Cup Final in the last 45 years. They may not have won, but at least they got there. I believe in sunshine, not haze; heat, not humidity. And that sushi is a healthy and tasty meal. A coho is a fish. A ski hill is a mountain. And the plural of leaf is leaves. Okay? Not leafs. Leaves! Vancouver is the country's third-largest city, certainly the most beautiful, and the best part of Canada! My name is petbugs and I am a Canucks fan! ... You can find me on Twitter @petbugs13 or send your hate mail to petbugs (at) gmail (dot) com but it better be funny or it's getting plonked.
- By petbugs on April 17, 2014
Ok, not sure how I got roped into doing this…oh yeah. I felt bad about mailing it in for the last edition of the Pacific...
- Westgarth on FREEWAY FARCE: Playoffs Week 3
- Kevin D'agrella on FREEWAY FARCE: Playoffs Week 3
- Eric Cooney on TRH TOP 10 APRIL GIFs
- Westgarth on TRH RECAP – SAN JOSE SHARKS ROUND 1 GAME 7: #ReverseSweep
- WHOneedsSOX on TRH RECAP – SAN JOSE SHARKS ROUND 1 GAME 7: #ReverseSweep
#TEAMTRH ON TWITTER
Spike’s Video Vault